Feel free to leave us an email at email@example.com, we will try to answer as soon as possible.
Yes, our trainings are in video so they are 100% online. You can watch them when you want, where you want, you just need to have an internet connection.
Trainy is an online platform of video course for future interns and employees of the largest banking and financial institutions. Our goal is to offer tailored and detailed preparation for the institutions you are targeting by benefiting from the know-how and feedback of our professionals.
With our adapted training and the experience of our teachers, you will maximize your chances of success in the most elitist and competitive job interviews.
If you need to change your Trainy account settings, such as your username, email address, or password, you can use your Account Settings page.
If you can not log into your Trainy account:
- Make sure you use the correct email address
- Try to reset your password
If you see a message saying "We could not find an account associated with this email address" when you try to login or reset your password, it may be that:
- You used a different email address when you first created your Trainy account
- You may have misspelled your email address the first time
If you can not verify your email because you have not received our validation email, look in your email inbox for an email with the subject line "Subscription". It can be in your spam. If you have not received such an email, ask again for a confirmation email to be sent to you.
If you can not find one of the courses you have purchased, look in My Account> List of my courses. You will have access to the list of all the courses to which you have access.
1. Go to trainy.co
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on the "Register" button
3. Fill in your personal information or register via your Facebook or LinkedIn account
If you have difficulty viewing our courses, this may be due to your internet browser. Make sure you have the latest update of your installed browser. Our platform works on the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Yet, we advise you to use Google Chrome or Firefox to view our content. It is on these browsers that our platform is the most efficient.
If you are signed in to your Trainy account, you can change your password on your Account Settings page.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it:
1. Click on this link: Reset password
2. Enter the email address linked to your Trainy account
3. We will then send you an email to reset your password. If you do not receive it after a few minutes, check that it is not in your spam.
If you just want to stop receiving our emails, you can change your email settings. If you really want to delete your account:
1. Log in to your Trainy account
2. Go to the "My Account" section
3. In the "My Profile" tab, click on "Delete my account"
If you delete your Trainy account, you will no longer be able to restore your information and content available on your old account. You will need to recreate an account to go on trainy.co again
If you have a problem signing in to your Trainy account:
- Check your internet connection
- Clear your cache and delete your cookies
- Wait a few minutes before reconnecting to trainy.co
The transactions on trainy.co are carried out by the company Stripe, in conformity with the European directive DSP2.
We accept payments via the following credit cards:
- American Express
But of course you can also use your PayPal account.
When you make a payment, you will receive an email confirming your payment to the email address used to create your Trainy account. This email lists all the details of the transaction.
Your invoice indicates your complete identity and the name of the course or offer you have subscribed to.
If you lose the latter, you can always find it in the "My Account" section and then in the "My Orders" tab.
If you encounter technical difficulties on trainy.co, emptying your cache and deleting your cookies could solve these difficulties.
Empty your cache and delete your cookies can help solve the following problems:
- Bad loading of a page of the site
- Difficulty in reading content
- Difficulty in the interaction on the platform (comments, selection of the main screen, chapters ...)
- "My videos" tab that does not update
Check what is below:
On Chrome: Type in your browser "chrome: // settings / clearBrowserData"
On Firefox: Go to history> delete recent history by checking well in the deletion details that you delete your cache
After emptying your cache and delete your cookies, you will most certainly re-enter your login information (username and password). If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
Once reconnected, you can check if your problem persists. Do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.