Accounting 2 - Focus per concepts
In this third section of our training, we continue the technical preparation with focuses on several accounting concepts regularly tested in technical interviews.
- Firstly, we focus on the following concepts:
- fixed assets, D&A and capex
- Working Capital Requirements
The goal is for you to be comfortable with these concepts for both your interviews and your real missions.
The second video is an introduction to consolidation. Here too, we aim at explaining these advanced concepts remaining as simply as possible so that you can use them in your technical interviews.
- What is Working Capital? Describe its cash impact
- What is goodwill?
- How are Capex and D&A related?
- Why making provisions?
- In what context are we introducing Goodwill?
- What are Non-controlling interests?
- Describe all consolidation methods you know
- What are investments in Associates?
Course 1Transaction Services TrainingAccounting concepts
In this video, we go through several accounting concepts that you are very likely to encounter simultaneously in many interview cases and in many real missions (especially due diligence and valuation processes).38 min
Course 2Transaction Services TrainingConsolidation
Consolidation is a central concept that you will find in many missions like due-diligence, restructuring and valuation. Hence, we introduce these concepts aiming at remaining as simple as possible for your technical interviews.19 min